the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead)

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

Was he dreaming again? Like he's done so many times over the past year? There was always a trigger in his dreams, a single event that proved it wasn't real but he didn't have the heart to try it now. How could he when he was given the opportunity to be near her again? He'd wondered, at times, if he could just... stay asleep and just live in the blissful ignorance that she just wasn't coming back. Alysanne hates him, Naerys won't see him, and Iona... well, Aly's feisty twin had moved into Helovia and he had little doubt the mare would seek him out at some point. He'd blocked some of Kaj's memories and that was bound to backfire at some point and it is agony sticking around waiting for the bomb to explode. He had nothing left in Helovia. Nothing.

So why was he still here?

December. In his own desperation, he clung to the hope that she would come back. Helovia is the only place she would know to look for him, to leave now would be to accept that they simply weren't meant to be and even after a year he simply couldn't bring himself to react so brashly. So when he saw her, when he drew near enough to breathe upon her cheek - he simply froze. He was too afraid to lose her again - whether or not he was dreaming. He heard her snort, watched as she shook her head and gazed boldly into his eyes before pressing her chest against his. Only then did he move, overwhelmed with by his own desire. His touch is tender, at first, almost hesitant as he lowers his lips to the curve where her neck meets her shoulders. Yet she doesn't poof into nothingness. The grey mare is still there, still pressed against his chest and feathering his shoulder with tender kisses and touches of her own. The realization as well as the gestures elicit a groan from deep within his chest. It stirs up the pent-up desires of his lengthy celibacy, stoking the fire with each and every touch. He nibbles gently upon her shoulder, at first, but they gradually become rougher - making the lust burning in his loins much more clear. For a second, he almost forgets where they are and how easy it would be for someone to stumble upon them. For a second, he almost forgets that she's been gone for nearly a year.

But then she pulls back, her lips gliding over his shoulder and up his neck. His jaw tenses as he stifles yet another groan, his flesh warmed by her touch. With his eyes blazing and heavy-lidded, the stallion clings to the shredded remains of his control - fighting against the desire to join with her here and now. Her breath puffs against his cheek, brief yet warm and tantalizing but then he feels her presence shift far enough back and eyes of blue lock onto the dark, familiar gems of her eyes. December speaks then, her eyes suddenly shimmering from the moisture welling within her lower eyelids. In that instant his mood softens, temporarily quelling the raging lust burning in his core. He remains still as she shifts herself, kisses his flesh and drying her eyes upon his hide. Not because he didn't want her. Not because he didn't want to touch her and fondle her with the same amount of enthusiasm that she seemed to possess. But instead because he didn't want to push her too hard or too fast. It wouldn't take much to bring the lust back to the forefront and he isn't certain he could maintain his control. "There's nothing to apologize for, love." his voice is still husky, despite how desperately he clings to his self-control. "I never wanted to pressure you, to push you." he adds gently, his voice deep and warm - more than it usually was. Whatever this was - it was real.

December has returned.

Sky blue orbs watch her carefully as she moves. His nostrils breathe her in every time she slips closer and he revels in the grey mare's caress. Words are entirely unnecessary as he watches her long lashes flutter over her dark eyes. He didn't speak as her gaze swept over his face, all at once admiring and hungry. He knew as well as she that now was not the appropriate time and though it would perhaps be painful to wait - they needed a chance to talk before allowing their bodies to collide in the throes of passion like they wanted to. Instead, they stand quietly together - always waiting for the next move or the next word.

December flashes him a soft smile and nudges him but it isn't until she speaks again that he thinks anything of it. He had no reason to because she was behaving the way he'd always remembered her behaving. But her words, they pierce into him, flooding him with warmth and refilling his heart. He felt his hope being rekindled and as soon as she falls silent, the stallion moves closer. Reaching forward he attempts to pull her roughly against his chest. From there, he murmurs into the flesh of her shoulders. "Welcome home..." he begins, his deep voice practically a sensual caress all by itself. "I love you, December. I've dreamt of none but you the entire time you were gone." his confession is almost breathy against the flesh of her withers and as soon as he falls silent he begins to nibble gently at the base of her neck. She's been gone for too long for him to hold himself back completely, he could only hope he didn't scare her off again.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits

@December
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead) - by Miykael - 01-12-2016, 03:43 AM