the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER
& this is Carl

If his actions weren't obvious enough as to how much he had missed her, how much he wanted her now, then his words were the finally reassurance. As his body found hers once more and he eagerly brought her to his chest she sighed, breathing in what was hers and would forever be hers. His touches were burning with desire, setting aflame her cool pelt and sending shivers down her spine. How she wanted to divulge, to let him have her and to forget all of her worries and regrets in the throes of their love; but her logical side was gaining headway, and she knew more needed to be said. So she let him tease her, let him tantalize her with want as a soft whimper escaped those ashy lips. She would endure it in order to satisfy them both, to quell the beasts within if only for a moment longer. Sucking in an icy breath she let it out upon his broad chest, nibbling it ever so tenderly before leaving tender kisses. Another sigh of contentment, and soon she relaxed, letting the essence of him bring herself comfort.

His words were so soothing, so breathtaking that she almost stopped her own breathing, but she was quick to compose herself and thus simply smiled into his skin, ears flickered towards him as this is all she ever wanted. He was her everything; her hero in disguise, the knight in shining armor, her salvation. She had died and he had revived her with his love and now she wondered what her life had been before him, if nothing at all. How this man had tamed her heart and soul was beyond her, but he had done it with such grace that one would think it had been his all along. Perhaps that's how destiny works. With satin lips trailing his coat once more she finally speaks after the long silence, eyes fluttering in utter bliss at their reunion, " I dreamt only of you. You were in my mind daily. The world outside of here is cold and empty, much like my life was before you." She paused, thinking of something she didn't think would ever cross her mind; not after Isara, the mess of Hector and her and everything in between. But she wanted it; no needed, because it was Miykael and he made everything okay. With a lump in her throat out of nervousness, of what he might say, her body shifted so that she could still look at him with their bodies touching, and in a soft whisper fill of uncertainty she finally spoke," We need a baby."

She was terrified of what his response might be, for all she knew he didn't have any children, she could be the first mother of his; or maybe he did have children and it had ended badly, meaning he would be reluctant to do so again. In truth she knew nothing of this man's past, but she wanted to so desperately. She didn't expect it now in this cheery reunion, for they had the rest of their lives to figure it out. He knew she wasn't perfect, that she was far from it, and yet he had accepted her wholeheartedly with no regrets. He had lived each day in hope that she would one day return and never once faltered in his search. If she were to judge anything of him now, after all the loyalty he has shown to her, then she would be undeserving of his love. So she would take him as he was without question, not knowing anything about who he was before them, because he had done so with her; and that was enough in her mind. She wanted a family with him, for their life to be complete together, and she knew that this right here was the first step.

Image Credits

@Miykael

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead) - by December - 01-12-2016, 09:34 AM