the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

It had been a long time since Ktulu had allowed herself to shift into the bear form that she loved and adored so much, so as she patroled with her companion she allowed the change to take place. Long, sharp claws dug into the soft earth under her massive paws as she strolled through the land that she called home. The wind ruffled her black and bronze fur as she walked and she took advantage of the moment to breathe in the scents that floated on the breeze. There was a scent  that Ktulu was unfamiliar with and that could only mean one thing to the Champion. There was someone new in the Falls, but whether or not they had been accepted was unknown. It required her to investigate and that was exactly what she intended to do.

She didn't have to go far before she heard the pair of voices, one female and one male, one familiar and one completely unknown. Their murmured professions of love were enough to make her roll her eyes. All that mushy crap was exactly that. Crap

Ktulu stepped from the treeline toward the entrance where she could see Miykael and a mare, the one who didn't belong, caressing one another. It wasn't until the medic began to move down the newcomers body that Ktulu realized what his intentions were and she narrowed her eyes. Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to do that right at the entrance to the Falls where foals came and went.

Surely he wouldn't.

But he did and it made Ktulu wish that her rank magic would allow her to shake the ground, make the stallion lose his balance, and fall to the ground.

It made her disappointed in him.

Ktulu started toward them again and as she moved her body shifted from that of a bear to her normal black, white, and bronze form. "Do you make it a habit of fucking on our doorstep, Miykael?" The mare asked as he slid from December's back and moved from her side. "Are you so out of control of your lust that you cannot seek out a place more private? One where children returning home won't catch you?" If her own son had caught them (because he was always roaming) and questioned her later about what he'd seen she'd have hunted them down and skinned them both. 

Her eyes slid from Miykael to December, her gaze sharp and direct as she stared down the slightly taller mare. "And you." the dark mare snorted. "Have you no sense of decency or are you so fucking horny that you'll do it anywhere, even in a herd's territory that has not accepted you yet?" They both had nerve and stupidity that knew no bounds. "Who the hell are you?"

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead) - by Ktulu - 01-12-2016, 11:18 PM