the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead)

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
I WAS MADE TO KEEP YOUR BODY WARM
BUT I'M COLD AS THE WIND BLOWS SO HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS

It isn't often that they come together but every time they do everything seems to erupt into explosions - in the best of ways, of course. There's never any doubt of the passion between them. Yet, there is little doubt in his mind that what they share is a world apart from what he'd ever experienced with Alysanne. The black and white mare had always been tender in a friendly, almost familial way - sharing touches and laughter in the same way she did with everyone else. December, however, is softer with him - more pliant beneath his touch in ways that did little to hide how much she wanted him. Perhaps it was simply lust that would fizzle out over time but it all feels different - running deeper than simple lust. She practically melts into him when he pulls her against his flesh. His heated, lusty touches elicit sighs and soft whimpers from the usually stoic mare.

And with each passing moment, she slices through the last few strands of his self-control - one by one.

He stays close to her, caressing her and playing with her mane. His actions are mere distractions for him, to keep him preoccupied enough that he wouldn't push her too far or too fast. He'd made that mistake before and he wasn't willing to do so again. Miykael's full attention is on the grey mare and only the grey mare; listening carefully to the subtle changes in her breathing and the feel of her body against his. He feels her relax against him but all he can manage is a soft smile. This is how it's supposed to be. They don't need words to fill the space or keep the awkwardness at bay - there simply is no awkwardness. There had been at their first meeting, of course, though he hardly remembers that now. So he simply listens to her, feels her and when she speaks he muffles a deep, barely audible groan against the tender flesh of her neck. Her words smooth away the worries he might have felt, further drawing him into her but it isn't until her final four words that he suddenly pauses.

We need a baby.

There was a hint of uncertainty or nervousness to her voice when she spoke, causing him to pull away from her enough to place a small gap between their noses. He gazes at her with a mixture of curiosity and joy; all of it clearly written upon his face and shining in his sky blue eyes. With December, he is the most open he's ever been. And yet, he doesn't speak. He only smiles - warm and happy, with an undertone of lust - and after several heartbeats he shifts and steps towards her. The male first touches his muzzle to her cheek before gliding it down along her neck to her shoulder. There he nibbles her hide and toys with the ends of her mane. But then he steps further forward, nibbling and caressing along her spine - ever teasing and stroking. His progress is slow but steady until he almost reaches her rump - only then does he pause. "Right now?" he asks, his voice deep and filled with lust as his breath warms her flesh. The male waits for her answer before proceeding, though he isn't quite as gentle as he had been their first time so many seasons ago.

-fade to black-

With his lust sated and sweat forming on his hide, he moves himself to stand beside her - lifting his wing to drape over her and press his side against hers. He is quiet, still, and though he does not regret the recent events, he does worry that she wasn't ready. Raising his muzzle to her cheek, he tenderly caresses her.

MY HEART'S AGAINST YOUR CHEST, YOUR LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
I'M FALLING FOR YOUR EYES, BUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
AND WITH THIS FEELING I'LL FORGET, I'M IN LOVE NOW
Image Credits

notes: sorry for the abrupt ending. D: The next one will be better.
@December
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead) - by Miykael - 01-12-2016, 10:49 PM