the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER
& this is Carl

He had wasted no time on her, making his move swiftly to which she had accepted. When he was done she looked to him, sweat covering her ivory form, eyes half lidded in utter bliss at their moment. Her head rested against his chest, eyes closing until she heard noise from the bushes. At once her ears pricked, head up and alert as whoever came through was not someone she was every expecting. Her words were harsh, scolding her beloved with no fear as she approached them, causing her eyebrow to raise as she briefly snorted. Although December hadn't really thought such a thing through in the first place, she didn't really see why it was such an issue when no one saw; well, except her. She had the choice to look away, and yet she didn't, and even decided to step in and say something about it. The ivory lass was ready to ignore her, to look for one of the leads of the herd, when suddenly she turned on her, shouting words and assumptions that she clearly misunderstood. Her eyes stared back into Kthulu's fearlessly, not flinching in the slightest, before stepping forward so that they were at speaking distance.

"I am December. Midas brought me here when I first came to Helovia. Unless my memory is incorrect, you were not here during that time, so it would make sense that you do not know me. You must have been one of the former Edge members that moved here after the invasion," she introduced herself in her usual monotone, face just as monotone with ears pricked towards the other mare calmly. With tail swishing gently against her hocks she kept eye contact, not once faltering in her stance as she continued, " It was not our intention to upset you. Emotions are something I have trouble controlling at the moment, so forgive me for displaying them at inappropriate times. They're relatively new to me." Her eyes glance calmly to study the mare and her bear companion, not noticing that Carl had suddenly come to her side protectively. The llama's ears were flat on his skull and his eyes were narrowed, and without warning his mouth was releasing a spit missile; aiming it straight for Kthulu. At the last second December managed to shove him to the side, causing the wad to lose target and to land about half a foot from the dark horse. Without even glancing at him December lashed out, kicking him so that he tumbled to the ground briefly.

"I apologize for Carl's rude behavior. He doesn't like strangers."

Image Credits

@Ktulu

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead) - by December - 01-12-2016, 11:49 PM