the Rift

[PRIVATE] Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead)

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

DECEMBER
& this is Carl

Bitch was the immediate response from Carl as he stared down the ebony maiden, entirely ignoring the bear that growled his own warning. With a flick of his tail he looked to December, begging her to let him spit at her again. This of course was a pipe dream in itself, but he always had hopes that one day she would join his side and torture others just as she liked to. With a flick of her ear towards him she acknowledged the Champion, briefly responding to her bonded in her head, Many mares tend to be. What December didn't really like was the way Miykael's voice sounded empty when speaking to her, and she couldn't help but feel a spike of annoyance at the way he is spoken to. This man would never hurt a fly, his entire existence is based on helping others, and even when he is displeased he never raises his tone. If anyone could hold the title of saint, it would be her beloved. Yet she treats him like he is nothing more than a pawn in her precious game of war. Oh how it made her belly burn, how she wanted to snap at the bitch here and now and show her who she was really messing with; but for now she held her tongue. It wasn't her business, and it was a waste of time and energy. Despite her being a newcomer in this woman's eyes, she still felt that she had the upper hoof. She knew every inch of these lands, remembered where her hidden sanctuaries were nestled, could still smell the memories of her time here in the leaves and branches; so to be told she was a stranger was like a jab even she couldn't ignore.

But she did, for Miykael's sake more than anything, and after listening to the useless ramblings of the black ghoul she nodded, keeping her expression the same the entire time and simply responding,"I will try, but since he is a being with his own free will, the results will not always be successful. Though he will stay out of others way." What she failed to mention, and she felt that this was entirely okay to omit, was that he was only rude to those who were rude first in his mind. Since she had come in a rampage of sharp words, Carl had responded in turn. Despite his sociopathic personality, his possessiveness of his bonded was always evident, even Miykael did not have his full trust. Thinking that this conversation was over and she had been accepted in, she was about to return to her painted man's side; only to be stopped by her question. She blinked, letting the words sink in and for her mind to sort through them, before finally responding with a nonchalant shrug," Where do you need me?"

Image Credits

@Miykael

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You See What I've Become? (Miykael/Lead) - by December - 01-21-2016, 06:20 PM