the Rift

[OPEN] The End... (a beginning in disguise)

Timothy Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15hh :: 2 (Birdsong)
Watermel0nBob

Nothing could seal away the terror you felt within. Nothing could save you from its wrath, foolish boy. Nothing was going to take you in and love you like you've always wanted. Dreams are futile in this cruel world. Gasping you try and run, try to escape from me and you are so naive to think that I won't find you. Keep running you disheveled pile of flesh. Work your bones until there is nothing left to move, because I will find you... and I will destroy you.

Please don't kill me! you cry and I can only laugh in glee at the terror in your minty green eyes, watching your starved form shake as you continue to run in these new lands you still haven't grown accustomed to. You are but skin and bone and I cannot help but relish that, as you are soon losing your breath, and are slowing down. Only when you sense me behind you do you continue in a frantic pace, and I am relentless in my hunt. I long to feast upon your stringy, malnourished flesh, to dig my fangs into that neck of yours and tear away that wretched rosary that is the only thing that keeps me from setting you aflame. You know it to, and so you clutch onto it for dear life with your muzzle as you keep running, ignoring your fumbling steps and your idiotic whimpers as you continue on in hopes of being freed from me. I have news for you little boy; you can never escape me, for I amyou. That thought sends another streak of terror through you, and as you nearly choke on each ragged breath you take in, until at last you think you've found a sanctuary. For there before you is a little girl, so sweet and innocent perhaps, thinking she could be your guardian angle hm? Don't fool yourself.

You close in, screaming like a madman which will surely cause her to flee, your creamy wings spread and your peacock tail splayed half mast in hopes of catching her attention. You better pray she doesn't acknowledge you boy, for she will be my next chew toy after you. As you're running you trip on a rock and fall, skinning your knee and skidding to a halt a few feet from her, ribs heaving beneath your dirty and unkempt coat, showing just how much fun I've had with you these past few months. Your eyes are rolling to show the whites and hiding away those precious minty orbs, and I can't help but cackle and circle you... ready to close right in. As you see me in your side vision, you turn to her in a panic, eyes so pleading towards her and that little fox-like creature of hers, and in a feeble attempt to save them you cry out, it hoarse due to the lack of what you've had,"R-Run..."

What you don't seem to understand boy, what still hasn't gotten through that thick cranium of yours, adorned with those pearls and dolled up with those pretty eyes, is that only you can see me, and no one else. Yet you try to plead your innocence and sanity, that you are not in the wrong, that there really is an enemy after you. Oh how much fun you make it for me when you try to accomplish such a task, for I am the only one that gains anything from it. Are you ready to given in boy? Can I finally feast upon you and your soul? Or will you continue to fruitlessly hope and pray that maybe one night when you're sleeping, I'll just go away. Ha! Remember when I said dreams are futile? Well they are. But what isn't... are nightmares, for that is what I will forever be to you. And oh will I enjoy every last second of it.

-table by niki-

OOC: Idk how long this kind of writing will go with him but I needed a switch up. So... bear with me xD @Zahra

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!!!

PLEASE ASK BEFORE INJURING/MAIMING MY CHARACTER!! (Any other physical interaction is permitted)

Messages In This Thread
The End... (a beginning in disguise) - by Zahra - 01-07-2016, 08:47 PM
RE: The End... (a beginning in disguise) - by Timothy - 01-07-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: The End... (a beginning in disguise) - by Rei - 01-07-2016, 11:41 PM