the Rift

[OPEN] Visiting Mother

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Ears twitch and eyes narrow as a call sings into the first and the latter peer through the fog. Was that a low roar of fire? Unease blooms in his barrel as the yellow-orange glow distortedly carries through the fog, slowly becoming clearing as the fire burns away some of the Moon’s mists. Black-dotted ears pinned against his great skull, legs aching to move while his mind hovered in indecision. It did not look like a large blaze— but with all the kindling dried by Orangemoon, a small flame could quickly leap to an inferno. And the herd would need to be warned— fire was something he was intensely serious with handling. He knew how devastating it’s hungry tongues could be. His own, inner flames awaken, and faintly he hears an elephant’s trumpet rattle in his skull— that beast of his magic would set the Edge aflame.

But, as he is about to turn on heel and begin to spread warning, the flames disappear. Pinna swing forward, once again perking the ambitious shadow of darkness and flame once again calls out. “Momma Eva?” Only now does he heed the actual words spoken. Evangeline had more children visiting the Edge? It was obvious he needed to know more of his Moon Doctor.

Colossal and looming, the Elephant strode through the mists that slowly gave away the secrets of the stranger’s identity. It became a she. A winged mare— one that he recognized from the Thistle Meadow? He halted at the Edge’s border, facing the young mare, head held with ease at it’s great height. “Take care with those flames, there’s much tinder for a flame this time of year,” the rumble was part suggestion, but mostly command. Cobalt eyes glance towards the now-folded wings, though he knew they were the source of the flames, before returning to the gold-brushed face of the mare, “I do not know where Evangeline is, but I am King here. Is there something you need?”
Tembovu

ooc| I wasn’t sure if I should place this before or after the Thistle Meadow thread… And if Eva comes, he’ll prob fade away. But I just didn’t want you waiting at the border :] @Faeanne

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Visiting Mother - by Faeanne - 01-08-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Visiting Mother - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 01:35 AM
RE: Visiting Mother - by Faeanne - 01-11-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Visiting Mother - by Evangeline - 01-11-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Visiting Mother - by Tembovu - 01-13-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Visiting Mother - by Faeanne - 01-28-2016, 11:00 PM