the Rift

armour and sword [warrior meeting]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
it was said that the blood of the stars
flowed in her veins
It was cold below, but colder above. As I circled the Edge from the sky, my body shivered and my smoky breath was ladened with a chill. My mind was partially on watching the border, but it wandered, flicking to thoughts of my sister and mother. I hadn't seen my sister since TallSun, and my first encounter with my mother this season was looking like my last. I was eager to seek them out, but I wasn't sure what I would say.

I decided to leave these thoughts for another day, for lingering in the center of the Edge loomed a familiar silver shape and unfamiliar bay. The border seemed uneventful enough for me to leave. I tucked my dark wings close to my body, descending towards the pair below. Upon closer inspection, I found the silver shape to be Nyx, the general. Her presence with the bay intrigued me enough to land, to see what was becoming of their gathering.

I landed a few lengths from the pair, looming behind nearby trees and watching them carefully. Their interactions did not seem private, a notable detail in my mind. I huffed a cloud of onyx smoke and flicked my saffron colored tail in annoyance, for I was too far away from them to catch any words they might say. I slipped through the trees, prowling closer until I was too near to be considered simply a listener.

I stood a length behind the bay unicorn, my concerned gaze flicking between the general and the stallion. I muttered a simple hello, adding a respectful nod to Nyx, but not saying much else. I seemed to have a habit of being short on words around Nyx, even though I had only met her one other time. Nevertheless, I was genuinely curious, and had no intentions of leaving this encounter yet.
/ image
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
armour and sword [warrior meeting] - by Nyx - 01-09-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: armour and sword [warrior meeting] - by Auriel - 01-11-2016, 05:47 PM
RE: armour and sword [warrior meeting] - by Rohan - 01-16-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: armour and sword [warrior meeting] - by Nyx - 01-29-2016, 05:54 PM