the Rift

[PRIVATE] Black Madonna [Zandora]

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow

Oh. Oh.

She wished to play, did she? The abrupt anger was gone, relinquished in favor of something far more delicious.

Delectable was far too pale a word to use on the illustrious vixen that paced circles around her. Rhiannon watched the alluring vision of lavender and ebony, eyes narrowed in anticipation, in eagerness, and it was when her whispered words caressed the brindled beast's ears that a shiver wracked her voluptuous frame. She shuddered, loins throbbing with the heat of desire, with the urge to take this mare, to have her here in the snow, but she withheld. Later, later...

"Zandora," Rhiannon purred, tilting her head slowly, molten gold and frozen silver regarding the exotic creature. "It tastes far better on my tongue, my precious chou." This Zandora responded to her sudden hostility far better than she had imagined, reacting with grace and eloquent poise instead of snapping or running off to gather her betters. It served as another attractive trait, for Rhiannon would bed no one who didn't have the backbone to stand up for themselves... And oh, what a delicious backbone Zandora had.

Dual-toned oculars roamed the expanse of the woman's spine, mouth watering with the simple need to nibble on that fine canvas of flesh. So lost in her desires, Rhiannon barely heard the answer to her question regarding the current leads of the Aurora Basin.

Deimos and Hotaru.

Hotaru.

A sly smirk crossed Rhiannon's feminine face, twisting her lips into an expression that was practically a sneer. Once again, the brindled beast was surprised to not feel the flare of pain or desire when she thought of the coral colored maiden. Lust, yes, but the pain of love? No. Love was a petty, useless emotion, and it did Rhiannon no good. She had learned that lesson the hard way.

Deciding that she would dwell no more on the higher ranks of her homeland government, Rhiannon shifted where she stood, dual-toned gaze resting upon the sultry lavender gaze of the enticing vixen. Oh, she knew very well how to read such a gaze, the intent behind her beckoning eyes... Indeed, they would play, but not here.

Lessening the distance between them, the brindled devil's smile remained coy and cunning, reaching out to rub her muzzle against the rippling muscles of Zandora's elegant spine. She cast the supple flesh a tentative nip as though sampling a fine delicacy, teeth finding more hair than hide, gold and silver eyes staying locked on the vixen's own gaze, burning with a deep, intense heat of desire.

"Lead me into our borders, my chou?" There, she would show her what a true lover could do, for who better to please a mare than another mare? "I would love to have more than just a little taste of a specimen as fine as you."

ooc: I hope it was alright to have Rhiannon nibble on Z's spine! If not, let me know, and I will change it. :D

Messages In This Thread
Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-11-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-11-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-12-2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-13-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Rhiannon - 01-18-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Black Madonna [Zandora] - by Zandora - 01-28-2016, 09:01 PM