the Rift

[PRIVATE] and maybe, you will bruise

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
glasgow
I know the world’s a broken bone —
Time moved on and yet ever since meeting Alune in the Rotunda, I had managed to wander back home and fall swiftly into a deep depression. I didn’t want to leave the Edge, I didn’t want to help out with the herd, I didn’t want to live anymore. I felt a strong pain of regret that haunted my every move like a dark cloud that shadowed me every second of every day. I felt the struggling sensation of breathing, remembering fondly the memories of what I had lived through before everything happened; before Helovia, before the Darkness, before the death. I couldn’t handle it all anymore, I couldn’t handle the idea that there were beings out there much stronger and larger than any of us combined and yet did nothing to help out those spreading their word in good faith. It was such a messed up society, blindly following the cowards that controlled so many in this world. The cowards that hid in their towers in the sky when demons and evil spread over the land.

The Helovian gods were different from what I heard, but bringing in so many of those that had come from the Rift had their cons. I witnessed the wounded returning home after the battles, those seeking to get more and more involved with learning how to stop this from happening. All I could think was how much I despised them. I despised those that brought evil into the world and expected the lowers to fix their mistakes. It was a pitiful thing to hide away your riches, powers, and prowess, to wait until the danger cleared to come out and claim it all to their own. I couldn’t help but to feel so much resentment and anger to them after what they did to me. I watched as my Kingdom fell, my life ripped in two, my sister slaughtered while I did everything in my power to protect her.

And yet, she caused it.

I knew deep down that my sister had been the one that brought the darkness, the one that had let evil into her heart. But I refused to believe it. I refused to think the person I had grown up with, learned from, in turn taught, could do something so horrific. Especially considering the demons had come and collected her soul and tainted mine, forcing me to live on this god forsaken earth without a single person to care about me and what I did with my own life. So what if I were to go and take my own life? I could, but I worried too much about what others thought. I worried what others would think, worried about how they would react. Would anyone even notice? Would anyone even remember my name? Probably not. Everyone seemed too into themselves and the latest bout from the gods to even care about anyone else.

So it was ironic that I found myself in the Heavenly Fields. My bones ached and cracked with every movement as my pale body carried me like a ghost up to the top of this mountain, seeing the golden grasses beneath my hooves, peering through the fog down to what would likely be death for me today. It was a somber feeling, almost bittersweet as I flicked my white tail behind me and noticed the little glimmer of the piece of my horn as it sat intertwined within my tangled vines of hair. The sun overhead was difficult to see beneath the chilled fog of Orangemoon and it felt frozen as it pressed against my heavily scarred face. I couldn’t help but to let out a small sigh, a puff of vapor escaping my lips as glassy blue eyes scanned the area.

Here I was, alone. Again. As I would be. Forever.

"Talk."
— but melt your headaches,
call it home.
image credits

@Abaddon ITS SO SAD I CANT DO THIS.

Messages In This Thread
and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-12-2016, 05:13 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-12-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Glasgow - 01-12-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: and maybe, you will bruise - by Abaddon - 01-18-2016, 07:07 AM