the Rift

; The Broken [open/pegasus]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R

Leander's joy quickly dissapated as he realized just how troubled the stranger seemed. At first, it almost looked as though she would not understand his offer of help, but after a moment she began to get the idea. The girl's weight was not hard to bear for the stocky, draft bred brute. She made it back on her hooves sucessfully, and gold eyes watched as she stretched out her own impressive wings. She spoke up, not offering an introduction, merely seeming disappointed with her own body. "You'll be alright, miss. You need to keep warm and get some food though." Assured words reached out to her, and his moved his gilded frame a few steps closer to her side, in case the mare were to lose her balance again. Laying in the snow for too long could sap the body's heat in record time, and the aureate lass did not seem perfectly right yet. "You're very welcome, my lady. I am Leander, a Warrior of the Dragon's Throat herd. You would be more than welcome into the herd, if nothing else but to rest and regain your strength." The stag offered, knowing she would not survive long in the wilderness in such a condition. And pegasi needed no approval to join the Throat, so he would not need to bother Kri to bring this girl home. Waiting silently for the half-frozen dame's response, he extended one massive umber wing gently over her back, giving off some downy warmth.

[ooc: That's okay! ;) And I apologize for the shortness of this <3]

Messages In This Thread
; The Broken [open/pegasus] - by Keyarah - 10-10-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: ; The Broken [open/pegasus] - by Leander - 10-10-2012, 08:26 PM
RE: ; The Broken [open/pegasus] - by Keyarah - 10-11-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: ; The Broken [open/pegasus] - by Leander - 10-12-2012, 08:03 AM