the Rift

[PRIVATE] Backlash

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Nature's great masterpiece : an elephant ; the only harmless great thing.
She collapsed into him, and he readily absorbed her weight, rocking onto his haunches. Only he had forgotten of his wounds— his right leg nearly giving beneath the sudden need to support both himself and his Queen. But, aside from a gentle grunt and quick shift of weight to his uninjured hind leg, he takes her collapsing form, thick neck arching over hers and pulling her deeper into his sore chest. His mouth found the joint of her wing and withers, lips tracing the silken feathers that sprouted there.

He listened silently to her apology, thick hide rippling around where her lips spoke against it. He felt the strong beat of her pulse against his chest and neck, where their hides were pressed so closely together and felt the smirk and small huff of laughter at her words alluding to beating him up. He responded with a low, rumbling chuckle, teeth finding and softly tugging on a feather in rebuke of her ‘beating the living daylights of him.’

Though his chuckle died as he let her continue speaking— he couldn’t have been here earlier because he was busy. Busy destroying worlds, busy finding and fighting his darkness. “Indeed, why couldn’t you have been here sooner?” The thought was murmured aloud— how much easier this was than the soul-shredding of Rexanna. The thought shocked his battle-numbed mind; not once in this discourse had the gilded mare arose in his mind.

It was… a relief.

He was brought back to the present by the next, uncensored words of Elsa. “I might have to keep you away from the others, you know. I’d like to keep you all to myself.” His brows raised as an outright laugh shook his barrel— though he did not miss the sudden surge of heat beneath his barrel at the thought of what this white woman might do to him while keeping him to herself.

But his laugh was cut short as its reverberations sharply twinged his injured face— they both needed to have their injuries attended to. “While I’m extremely interested to hear what you have in mind while keeping me all your yourself, my Queen, I think it is time for us to find a healer for our injuries. You did, after all, ‘beat the living daylights to of me.’” A lopsided grin covered his face, a new and mischievous gleam in his eye as he slowly disentangled himself from the white mare. Though, before pulling entirely away, he paused to press his broad muzzle gently against the soft side of hers.

Then, slowly and reluctantly turning his gaze away from her, he began to sweep the forest, wondering where their Moon Doctors might be.
Tembovu
Credits
@Elsa

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Backlash - by Tembovu - 01-12-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Backlash - by Elsa - 01-14-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Backlash - by Tembovu - 01-19-2016, 03:12 AM
RE: Backlash - by Elsa - 01-19-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: Backlash - by Tembovu - 01-21-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: Backlash - by Elsa - 01-23-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Backlash - by Tembovu - 01-25-2016, 08:07 PM