the Rift

[OPEN] A Stranger in the Land of My Birth [Joining!]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
His sleep-riddled mind had resulted in quite the awkward arrangement— three stallions abreast staring at the broken glass. Perhaps it had been because he wanted to shield his moment of weakness, his moment of succumbing to nightmares, behind Mauja’s baroque body. Perhaps it was because he sought the sleek and spotted warmth alongside his rough and sweaty hide. Most likely it was a combination of both reasons. Regardless, he curved his neck to watch the newcomer over the broad, speckled back of his friend, one ear perked to listen while the other swiveled to listen for anything else that might approach the borders.

He nodded his great head in greeting as Mauja introduced him. And any feelings of negligence at not knowing the large, piebald stallion’s father were absolved as he revealed he did not know of ‘Destrier’ either. And, given the long tenure (he assumed… though now realized he did not exactly know how long the man had been in Helovia), he felt that it was, indeed, someone he should know of.

His navy gaze slid to the back of Mauja’s spotted head as he directed Luken towards the Falls, brows marginally raising. They returned to their relaxed state once he issued a welcoming into their own herd. Finally regaining command of his voice, the low rumble follows on the tail of Mauja’s tenor, “As King, I second Mauja’s welcome into the Edge,” there is no rebuke in his voice for his friend withholding his title. But, to the old general, it made sense for those who joined to know the order of command. How else would they know who to alert when invasions or disasters struck?

“Is there a certain path you wish to dedicate your ‘blood and body’ to within the Edge, Luken?” The question was asked as he began to move forward, crossing back into the boundaries of the Edge.
@Luken

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Stranger in the Land of My Birth [Joining!] - by Tembovu - 01-20-2016, 02:02 PM