the Rift

[OPEN] Are You Gonna Be Okay?

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
His brows raise somewhat as Myrinne shifts closer to Mauja— the affectionate greeting and now this? A single ear tilts sideways, perhaps he was intruding… though had Mauja not just been bereaved by abandonment and a broken heart? So many questions, and so few appropriate to voice.

Perhaps it was his lingering agitation left over from coveting Brisa’s bonding that made him so sensitive to the tension filtering into the air. Usually the Elephant was so at ease— a soft sigh escaped him as the young woman inquired after his title. He might be King and he might require respect, but he did not require titles. Though he felt some of his strain relax as a low chuckle rumbled from his barrel at the dead-pan, joking reply Mauja had for his earlier comments.

Before he can assuage the shy question of the butterfly, none other than Elsa appeared. Tembovu’s ears perk forward on their own accord, navy gaze leaving the spotted pair for the white skin of the Queen. “Elsa,” his voice rumbles in greeting. Gaze quickly glances over his partner monarch, mind unknowingly following the same path as Mauja’s. Was she beginning to gather her shattered pieces? Or was she still wearing a facade? He desired to ask, but knew that question, also, was inappropriate to voice.

So he was stuck, fraught with unanswerable questions between friends. His lips pursed gently— this reminded him of his old life. Full of unasked queries and hidden information. Another small gust of breath passed through his nostrils as Mauja revealed both his and Elsa’s places as rulers in the Edge.

He nods toward his spotted friend, “While I am King, I do not require you address me as ‘highness,’ Myrrine. ‘Tembovu’ is fine. Welcome back home,” he smiled, lowering his head in a signal of departure, “I will leave you to Mauja’s care to re-familiarize yourself with the Edge. It’s been my pleasure.”

And, with a lopsided smile and a lingering gaze at Elsa, he began to walk away.

@Myrrine @Elsa So much has happened to him since this thread that I couldn't keep him here :[ if you want another, more recent thread, Bob, I'm down! :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Myrrine - 01-12-2016, 03:28 PM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Mauja - 01-13-2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Tembovu - 01-13-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Myrrine - 01-21-2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Mauja - 02-11-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Are You Gonna Be Okay? - by Tembovu - 02-11-2016, 04:20 PM