the Rift

[OPEN] Gaucho bit my finger, and it REALLY hurt!

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow

The blue mare introduces herself, and I offer a nod in return. She reveals that she is also a healer, which is quite the relief, and exactly the news I want to hear. My brow furrows in confusion as the wounded pegasus speaks, and a question bubbles on my tongue. Haven't you done enough, he asks? I try not to think the worst, which is that a fellow Throatian is responsible for this man's broken state. But before I can respond, another arrives. I recognise this one, and I offer him a broad smile, knowing him to be a fellow healer, relieved that the cavalry appears to have arrived.

As the pegasus asks why he can't die in peace, I steel my features and fix him with my hardest, sternest glare. "You're not dying today." He doesn't answer my question - doesn't tell me where it hurts, so I can try to identify if there's any wounds that may sap the life from him like poison from a wound. Well, it looks like I'm just going to have to improvise. I look to Miykael and Tiamat, and address them in a hushed voice that I hope the pegasus can't hear; your patient never wants to hear you talking about them like they're not there! "I'm worried he may have internal wounds that we can't see, and I think we should focus on them before we turn our attention to his wing and other injuries. I have healing magic, but I...am unsure if it works on wounds inside the body. What do you both think?" As grave as the situation is, I can't help but revel in the fact I have two fellow healers here to bounce off, to discuss my ideas with and to hopefully work together with to return this painted fellow to his feet again.

b a d g e r

eurgh sorry for the awful post but didn't want to hold yas up! @Miykael

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gaucho bit my finger, and it REALLY hurt! - by Badger - 01-28-2016, 02:58 PM