[OPEN] Pull up like the Ice cream Truck

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
mortuus nox
The Devil
Wants to make a Deal

His heavily horned skull turned sharply to hear the voice of another. He looked over the large stallion with cold winter eyes. He then listened to him speak, he was from the Basin, Nox might have seen him around, but he was not sure. He waited till he was done to speak with a heavy Latin accent.
"Hello, I am Mortuus Nox a Scourge of the Basin. Pleasure to meet a fellow herd mate. What trade are you looking into, if you have not already found your calling." he asked softly. His deep voice rang through the air as he looked back to the odd plant. He studied it more, the leaves were very large and they were heart shaped. The Teal flower smelled very very very bitter and he reached his tongue when he got very close to try and taste the odd plant. It did not taste to bad upon first lick, it had a tangy sweet flavor.

He looked back to the stallion "This is a herb I have never seen before, I am looking for new ones like this to bring back to the Basin. I just have to figure out what its effects are on us, and how we can use it to benefit the herd. It does not taste all to bad, its slightly sour and a little sweet. " He looked back down to the plant tilting his head slightly. He wanted to taste it and see how it would effect him. Gray eyes looked back to the larger stallion to see what he would say about it. The sun started peeking through the trees and it bounced off his scared black pelt.

"Talk."

OOC: This is one of three herbs he needs to discover.

Notes about herb: No Name
-It is deep blue in color, and has only one teal flower
-Possible poisonous
-heart shaped leaves
-Tastes sour and sweet

@Calder

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Pull up like the Ice cream Truck - by Mortuus Nox - 01-12-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: Pull up like the Ice cream Truck - by Calder - 01-16-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Pull up like the Ice cream Truck - by Mortuus Nox - 01-20-2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Pull up like the Ice cream Truck - by Calder - 02-04-2016, 12:51 AM