the Rift

[OPEN] Sail

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

" Mortuus Nox! That's a lovely name Nox," she responded cheerfully, eyes alight with life as she walked to his side, accepting his invitation and moving forward. He seemed to know where he was going, and so she followed behind without hesitation, no sense of uncertainty to be found in her disposition. She usually had a good judge of character, which meant that she had decided very early on that he was no threat, and that she could precede forward with him no matter the case. Her steps quickened to keep pace with him, and as he spoke again she nodded and listened, smiling and looking to the blue sky briefly, before answering softly," I came here to fly. And to try and fly again. Ever since I got these holes in my wings they've been quite the hassle." She giggled gently at that, still keeping pace with him. After a moment she asked him why he was here, hoping he would answer.

But their conversation was interrupted when they came across an interesting sight. She followed him when he called, and soon she was curiously studying the birds and butterflies as they worked tediously with the berries. She blinked, ears flickered forward in curiosity and nostrils flared, her head lowering in hopes that they wouldn't notice her approach. She tried to step forward without scaring them, attempting to sniff the berries and one of the birds themselves. One of them noticed and chirped, wary at first before finally gaining the courage to hop over. She blinked, before smiling softly and blowing a gentle bout of air upon it. Its berry-soaked feathers ruffled briefly, before it chirped and bounced up at her almost defiantly. She couldn't help but giggle, blowing another bout of air at the creature before turning to Nox," Look at this little bird Nox! He's quite the brave one. How cute."

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Mortuus Nox
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Sail - by Mortuus Nox - 01-13-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Sail - by Myrrine - 01-13-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Sail - by Mortuus Nox - 01-14-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Sail - by Myrrine - 02-04-2016, 10:29 PM