the Rift

[OPEN] Sail

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

He smiled softly and dipped her head once again to the mare "Well thank you. " As he listened to her speak he was watching the birds and butterflies. An idea stuck his mind as he looked over to the moss and the winged mare. The butterflies started flying away as the moss dried out. Their wings were perfect once again. His thought was interrupted when the mare told him to look at the little bird. His large skull dropped as he saw the little berry covered bird."Maybe he wantes you to try some berries and Moss? Maybe it will help you heal your wings."
His black body stepped out with the creatures hopping and dancing around him. His muzzle sniffed the plants as the little butterflies flew into the air landing on his back and neck as the demonic stag walked. His nose slid across the moss as it covered his maw and he looked back to the mare again. "Maybe the moss will help regrow your wings. Would you like me to try to heal them for you? I am a healer of the Basin and I do believe if you try the berries and let me use this moss it might help you. I know you don't know me very well, so i will be fine if you deny it. Just trying to help someone out. " He smiled softly as a little butterfly landed on his nose. He shook it off softly with a light snort as he watched the amazing creatures start ti fly again. They went up into the air flying around him first then to the mare. "How did your wings get so bad? " He questioned softly as he voice roared with a latin voice. His Demonic crown followed the winged creatures as they landed up in the trees.

"Talk "

@Myrrine

SOO SORRY I SUCK !!!

Herb Information:
-Moss like leaves with small purple berries
- Birds and butterflies seem to be using it to mend their wings
-Mended butterfly wings and a Few bird wings.

Your fears have just become all to real,
because the devil at the cross road
wants to make a deal.

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Sail - by Mortuus Nox - 01-13-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Sail - by Myrrine - 01-13-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Sail - by Mortuus Nox - 01-14-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Sail - by Myrrine - 02-04-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Sail - by Mortuus Nox - 02-25-2016, 09:00 PM