the Rift

[OPEN] can't stand the reflection that they see

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
Persephone
I do not know what I expected her to say, but it certainly was not anything about herds. I knew that others resided in Helovia, of course, but I had not stopped to consider that herds might have made any kind of safe haven in the land. I had stayed in or near the Halcyon Flats for the entirety of my short time here, venturing away only to find sustenance. That I might have been offered safe passage, the protection of warriors, a home... the thought astounded me.

I lowered my gaze to the ground, attempting to collect my thoughts. In the still waters, my reflection stared back at me. It was the same face that had always been, except that now there was something akin to hope shining in my otherwise bleak eyes. Agnodice had done that - and she had done it without desiring anything in return. I was grateful, but I was overwhelmed - I felt that I had learned so much, and that the most important part of our conversation was still yet to come.

For I needed to know about the herds. I needed to find my way to some semblance of a home.

"Can anyone join a herd? Can anyone become a doctor?" I asked, my eyes flicking up to hers once more. My tail swished against my back legs, my excitement making me restless. "What are the herds like? Do you like the Hidden Falls? Would they - would they accept me?"

"Speech."

OOC ;; @Agnodice - no worries at all, darling! There's no rush <3
lost in hell, my dear. It's not so dreadful here
Image Credit
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: can't stand the reflection that they see - by Persephone - 03-21-2016, 11:26 PM