the Rift

[OPEN] all that I believe in

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Rikyn

It was the same as it has always been, he supposed; the trees were russet and gold, their crowns loud in the wind, dry and brittle their rattle filled his ears and muffled the sound of his hooves carelessly passing through the boughs fallen brethren.  Irritably swaying behind him, sometimes tangling the length of his dark and almost waved tail tip in branches and shrubbery, revealing in the left behind wisps torn violently in his passing an obvious trail from which he had come.

Young and bold as most who do not believe mortality their keeper, the chocolate dappled black took long strides, loud, obvious – but so foul was the stag’s mood on this afternoon that he almost dared someone to cross his path with anything more deplorable than a practiced monologue aimed for him to follow them home.  And, to be honest, the boy felt little desire for even that plastic kindness, wishing only to continue on alone as he had his first few days here, wandering aimlessly and thinking about anything but them.

Them, more specifically, being his mother and the amorous beauty of his childhood, her people and their holy water.

His irrationally brutish stride ceases instantaneously, the scowl that has ridden his features thus far deepening, darkening the rich gold of his eyes into a scalded copper for a moment.  Like an echo, his thoughts reverberate within him, in the cruelest of ways that a mere sound cannot accomplish; images, scents, sounds, like needles they dig and delve, until he is forced again to move onward, to silently curse the branches that try to block his forward march.  He finds that, if he walks and counts his hoof beats, and tries to think of things like Aithniel, and conquest, his mother’s head on a pike…

"Fuck off!" sounds the black and gold’s snarl over the rustle and crack of assaulted vegetation (perhaps not all the curses have been silent, after all).

[ OOC: Yes, he is choosing to wage war against a bush at the moment.  He makes no apologies.  Per usual with starter posts this one is less than amazing. x3 Better things to come! ]

Coding by Tamme - Image by Dingo

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-14-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-14-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-15-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-18-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-19-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-19-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-20-2016, 12:36 AM