the Rift

[OPEN] all that I believe in

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Rikyn

Laughter.

The sound is female – the sadistic whine of the black hearted – and that she laughs makes rage bloom like fire from his chest, crackling with the racing arcs of electricity across his skin until each hair is poised to murder. Beneath him, his hooves flow from the assault on the shrub to pivot his muscular frame about to face her, the one who etched the mark upon his shoulder, the dragoness disguised as a mare.

And so he meets her words, his ego alive and smoldering, his taught and tempered heart as broken as it has ever been; he has no time for her. Its writ in the backward angle of his ears, and the way his golden eyes narrow as he glowers down at her. That she spits acid at him only further deepens his distaste for the wench, though if he was to admit to his feelings honestly, the barb of her laughter was far more caustic.

His breath is hot in the crisp autumn air, the snort ushered from them one that displays he cares not at all that part of the bush is still stuck to his right hind leg, if the fact that he doesn’t shake it away, but approach the bitch, does not sell this truth; his forward lunge for her throat is stilled only by the fact that she seems to want such a thing, and he’ll give the damsel no such satisfaction (you are no master of mine). His tongue has been held through all of her probing at his mood until she questions him, endearment dripping from dark lips he’d rather peel away.

Smile now, whore.

"Certainly not you," rancorously snaps the gilded one, and though he doesn’t know her beyond the scent and smell of her blood and sweat, he speaks of her as if she is Beelzebub, a serpent, a pestilent disease riddling the earth. As far as he’s concerned at this time, she is, anyway – to throw knives at someone obviously so stuck as to be kin to a pin cushion is the act of a merciless, and deplorable, creature (so easily forgetting the times he himself had tormented the downtrodden to thrill on the ambrosia born from pressing their souls into the ground).

"What crawled up your cavernous hole and died?"

[ OOC: thanks! glad to see ki'irha and have them back to their usual polite tea party gatherings. ^^ ]
@Ki'irha

Coding by Tamme - Image by Dingo

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-14-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-14-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-15-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-18-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-19-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-19-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-20-2016, 12:36 AM