the Rift

[OPEN] all that I believe in

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

He reacted to her like dynamite, volatile and vicious. His ears twisted, and his gaze was molten as it caught her steely pools. She wanted to push him farther, make him twist and snap and bite. And if he lashed out at her, if he gave her a single reason, she lusted to cut him down at the knees, let his blood wash her of her past sins to create room for future transgressions.

His spat his words at her, casting insults that she easily sidestepped. Unperturbed by his venom, she tipped her head ever so slightly and raised a brow, looking as though she were trying to remember the answer to a difficult question. "Hmm," she sighed, stepping closer. "I'm not sure what it was that crawled up there. Though, you do share quite the resemblance to the rodent that did. Perhaps a sibling?"

The star girl was unable to suppress a snicker as his adversary clung to his leg. "Also, it appears your bush friend loves you back. Perhaps you should apologize and make up. Your language was atrocious, I'm sure she didn't appreciate it." Though the gilded beast was huge compared to she, and could be compared to a freight train barreling towards her should he decide to, she was unrestrained in her humor. Her wicked amusement was like the thrill of taunting an angry bear, or grabbing the tail of a rattlesnake. She was stupidly dauntless despite the possible repercussions. She had nothing to lose.

Did he even deserve her callousness? Certainly his tongue was sharp and she had plenty of reason to hold a grudge against him. But her bitterness was derived from something much deeper, a wound she would let fester before she admitted it had broken her. She let the infection poison her heart, replace the softness with something dangerous and barbed.

"I don't believe I caught your name during our last escapade. Care to share it now?" Would an asshole with any other name smell as foul? "If you'd like, I can help separate the two of you if you can't play nice. As long as you promise to refrain from attacking me as you so rudely did last time." She took another step forward, closing the space between them further. She hadn't seen him in some time. Didn't he belong to the Basin? If their meeting went sour, would he be missed?

Would she be missed?  

image || table
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-14-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-14-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-15-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-18-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-19-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Ki'irha - 01-19-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: all that I believe in - by Rikyn - 01-20-2016, 12:36 AM