the Rift

Lovers, Spars, & More!

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
@Ki'irha is in desperate need for some character development. She's kinda just floating in a void of nothing, and I want to start sculpting her out more and get her headed to wherever she's going to end up.

Spars: Not too many, and I'm a little slow going, but I'm looking to start pumping up her stats. I'll have two spots for now, just so I don't put too much on my plate.
1. -Open-
2. -Open-

Friends: She's kinda racist, so it can go one of two ways. She can either find some non-unicorn friends that will convince her to not be a nasty little unicorn supremist, OR someone can further manipulate her into thinking unicorns are the best. Or both, who knows. I just need to get her out there to meet more peeps.

Friends-with-benefits-plus-maybe-more: Just how it sounds. She may end up going all praying mantis on any one-night-stands. Who knows!! :D Maybe even a rebellious pegasus fling.

Other: Quest help, help with your own plots, or anything else. I'm game for anything!

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

Messages In This Thread
Lovers, Spars, & More! - by Noella - 01-14-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Lovers, Spars, & More! - by Whit - 01-15-2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Lovers, Spars, & More! - by Volterra - 01-15-2016, 02:49 AM
RE: Lovers, Spars, & More! - by Avis - 01-15-2016, 09:04 AM
RE: Lovers, Spars, & More! - by Ki'irha - 01-20-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Lovers, Spars, & More! - by Whit - 01-21-2016, 01:00 AM
RE: Lovers, Spars, & More! - by Volterra - 01-21-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Lovers, Spars, & More! - by Daemyn - 01-21-2016, 05:10 AM