the Rift

[OPEN] Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?]

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THE young hazelnut mare had scarce begun to contemplate her options when a massive stallion wandered up to her. Yet another gigantic structure in this gigantic land. How he'd managed to plot towards her silently she'd no idea. Yes, as with many things, his arrival had escaped her and thus his called introduction caused her to jump rather high into the air. As soon as her head turns and she takes in the new horse though she immediately assumes a calm demeanor. . /Why, no, you did not just see me jump like three feet into the air. No sir, you did not./ She willed him silently to forget what he'd seen. Speaking of the "him" in question he was tall and had a structure really similar to her Ivezho..though entirely different at once. /Uhm, hold up. What? No, he is not my Ivezho. I shall not think that again. He's hot, he's young, he's lust and he's fire. He might even be power and playing with predation. But he is not "my Ivezho" at the moment. Bugger off, imbecile. No more of that....Feck, wait, am I missing what this one's saying? Has he said anything yet?/

To the little mare's internal relief, the honest looking stallion had not, in fact, begun his introduction yet. Though now she made sure her blue optics watched him intently, looking entirely calm and in control(or so she hoped). She had been in the midst of cleaning up when he'd called out his greeting and, now, at his introduction and question she remembers the task at hand. Looking down at the wool pile and then back up she exclaims, "Oh! Yes. Well, sortof. I'm actually just an apprentice. Eldala is my name and Johnny is the master Weaver." She beams a bright smile at him, "I was just finishing up dying some wool for him as a surprise when you walked up."

It was in that moment that Master Sugarbutt himself walks up in jubilant exclamations that, she has to admit, make her beam with pride. "I'm so happy you're here! I was just finishing up my surprise for you! You've been so kind and have been a great mentor so I figured I'd try my hand at dying some wool for a small project of yours. There were a lot of Sea Snails when I went down to the islands next to the beach last week, so I chose the color purple. Its only too bad I couldn't find anything pink!" A light chuckle and happy eyes followed the tiny stud's movements. Anything for one of her first few acquaintances here in the Basin. He'd given her purpose here and she'd never stop being grateful to him for that. The other stud had been very honest and kind so far as well. The mare was happy as only one can be when someone enjoys a gift you're giving them being given before they even know it is theirs.

@Calder

@Johnny

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?] - by Eldala - 01-14-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Purple Steam[Crafting Lesson/Gift?] - by Eldala - 01-20-2016, 01:56 AM