the Rift

[OPEN] Run Baby Run

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
KID
Someone else came along, I could hear their hoofsteps crunch against the snow behind me, also in pursuit of this green ethereal reptilian. I swiveled my head, not bothering to hide the disgust that crossed my features at the sight of a golden boy with a welling lump on his brow. It was the beginning of a horn, the signs were apparent. I wrinkled my nose and looked down at the younger colt with distaste. How gross. Who let him go? Don't they know some people want to keep their food down? I don't want to get sick either, that development could be another disease like what Areli had. I take a shy step away from them, not wanting to catch whatever that little boy has. 

The pretty golden dragon-horse answers his question first. I steal a glance at him, irritated that someone so sick got priority over me! I turn to look at the mare, eyes flicking over her with curiosity at her magic. "So the dragon was— is dead?" Expired is a relatively new term to me, I needed to make sure my guess was correct. It was a spirit dragon, brought to life through this mare's magic. How interesting it must be to die and constantly be dragged from death to life and back again, an exhausting cycle of endless loyalty to a mare who has granted you a gift you can never fully repay. 

She answers my question and there's extensive glee, to know that she is not of pegasus blood or unicorn blood— she was an equine. My smile explodes, a burst of excitement plastered across my face, my grin spread wide. Bubblegum eyes eagerly eat up her scaled appearance once again, absolutely delighted that I didn't have to be confused anymore. "So cool!" I could go to Sabre and boast alllll about my meeting with a dragon lady, and I could make Mother happy by stating that she was an equine and that means she was okay!

My joyous celebration ends abruptly when she asks "what of you?" I tip my head to the left, looking at her for a second in utter confusion. What of me? I furrow a brow, wondering if that meant she was asking what I was. "Well an equine of course!" Is my answer, cotton candy eyes trained on the mare with a boost of confidence in my words. I puff out my chest a little, raise my head and show how proud I was to be normal. I look at the golden boy, expecting his answer and knowing that whatever the answer, I was better

[Image: 2dub87c.jpg]

@Rein

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
Run Baby Run - by Rein - 01-14-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Run Baby Run - by Amaris - 01-30-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Run Baby Run - by Kid - 01-31-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Run Baby Run - by Rein - 02-08-2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Run Baby Run - by Amaris - 02-12-2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Run Baby Run - by Kid - 02-14-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Run Baby Run - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 02:32 PM