the Rift

[OPEN] Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?)

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
the elephant king
Strange.

That was a very polite word for the reaction the Elephant had to the newcomers at the Edge’s borders. A large, vividly blue stallion alongside a pegasus whose face and eyes were bound with cloth. The brilliantly glowing markings of the man, along with his brightly dyed coat, reminded him strongly of the wild creatures that came across from the Rift. But the pegasus beside him… it could have been from Helovia.

He watched from afar for a few moments, seeing his ever watchful Specter land some distance away from the duo. Iona respected their distance and the gentle, intimate touches shared between the two. He hesitated— a first for the King. He wished to greet any that stood at their borders, but he knew Iona was perfectly capable (more than) of receiving these two… But his curiosity was piqued.

Slowly he approached, allowing Iona and the strangers to converse. Sweeping strides brought him closer, closer— and the man grew and grew. Surprise began to knit his brow, eyes widening marginally. He had been a giant in his homeland and here in Helovia. Never before had he met someone larger than himself. If only marginally, it was still an impressive feat for an impression stallion.

He dips his great head in greeting to his piebald friend as he comes to stand beside her, then turns his navy eyes to the strangely matched pair. “My good man, I thought I was tall, but you are greater then even my height,” the low rumble is pushed out of his lips before he can help himself— for he had wished to simply stand aside Iona and await the answers of the newcomers. But he cannot help the comment. So he inwardly sighs, turning to the winged one, “And are your eyes or face in need of healing?” Some concern colored the bass of his voice as he studied the cloth wrap on her face. “I am Tembovu, and our Doctors would be happy to help you.” He then clamps his lips closed, awaiting answers.
tembovu
image | table

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 01-14-2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Naja - 01-15-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Tembovu - 01-18-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 01-23-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Naja - 01-27-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Silver Sight, Feather Light (Joining?) - by Iscah - 02-10-2016, 09:53 PM