the Rift

[OPEN] In Restless Dreams, I Walked Alone

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca

THANTOS

This was certainly different from the desert home that I was growing accustomed to, and entirely opposite of the underground kingdom known as Urd that I had lived in almost my entire life. Now that I was comfortable in saying that I was a welcomed member of the Dragon's Throat, I was taking my time in exploring the other lands around Helovia. For days I had let the strong wind currents carry me northbound, resting periodically when darkness began to fall. Dusk had fallen across the cold territory not long ago, drawing me towards the earth to rest my tired wings. The cold wind snapped at my skin, and I found myself unexpectedly grateful for my naturally high body temperature. As I crunched through the snow tops, golden orbs watched the fiery light from my burning scales dance off of the icy terrain. Movement from above caught my attention, and as I looked up to take in the sight of the Northen Lights for the first time in all my life, I stood in awe and wonder.

While the colors of light painted the sky in a range of blues, greens and violets, I found myself pondering over those from the Rift and Urd. It seemed that everyone had dispersed without a second thought, vanishing into the wood work as if the monstrous battles we fought had never happened. I certainly knew they had, however. I bore the scars, breathed the fire of the Sun God, and lived with the memories of those I had left behind...I couldn't help but think back to those that I cared about, the mares that I tried to help escape from a life of slavery, the lost souls that I had destroyed when Urd crumbled into nothing because of me. While I was pleased to know that Evaneska had made it to safety, but I had not seen her since the last battle when others came to aid her. All I could do was hope that she continued to live happily, somewhere lost in this massive world. Somewhere, in Helovia.

"Speaking."

@Ranjiri - It'll get better, I promise. I hate intro posts, lol.

Messages In This Thread
In Restless Dreams, I Walked Alone - by Thantos - 01-15-2016, 12:12 AM