the Rift

[PRIVATE] and now you're mine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It had been a while since getting over the excitement from Rein’s birth. I had managed to spend the time that I was completely exhausted by both the chill in the air and quite a few sleepless nights (both before the pregnancy and after) that today, all I wanted to do was stay in the warm cave with my son. Watching over him like a hawk, admiring and adoring every little thing that he did. Blue eyes scanned over the dark golden pelt as I watched him grow stronger each day, yearning to learn and wanting to know about the wild world around him. So today’s agenda was to answer anything that the little colt’s heart desired. I spent most of the morning situating my things in the cave for comfort and warmth before settling beside Rein, a smile playing on my lips as I nudged him gently to get his bored attention.

Today, I want you to ask me anything you want.” I told him with a gentle nod of my head, nipping at his short silvery black mane, fixing the little tufts that sprung out from how he had slept. I watched him such pride and accomplishment, that I wanted him to know the world. Know what was in Helovia and what was past, who could be trusted and those that couldn’t, anything he wanted to know at all. So I waited for the questions to roll off my child’s tongue. Knowing that he probably had many, I settled myself in for a long day of storytelling. I knew that Rein’s interest in the outside world and my willingness to tell the stories of the land would be enough to make Ashamin proud, even though he was quite the busy man. Perhaps Rein would talk about my stories one day.

"Talk?"
rexanna & rein
no one is ever gonna love you more than I do.

Just a quick speed thread for Rein to learn some stuff! <3 @Rein
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-15-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-22-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-28-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:23 AM