the Rift

[PRIVATE] and now you're mine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Blue eyes lovingly watched the colt as he began to think of what he wanted to know. I knew that it was a broad question, but there was no use in making the child think of things he didn’t understand. I didn’t want to ask him what he thought of the ocean if he’d never seen one before. So that was my idea when it came to keeping the question open for anything his little heart could think of. I nibbled at his stubby mane a bit as he seemed confused and both curious of the outside world, but it wasn’t before long that he turned to me with that ever so confident grin that melted me every time.

What’s past da Basin, Mommy? Who out dere?” He was learning how to put phrases together, but his question to me was also quite broad. I didn’t know of many creatures out there, but I did know of a few lands. Perhaps that would be enough to suffice the question until he dug a bit deeper. I lifted my head then, looking out the opening of the cave for a few moments before turning my gaze back down to Rein. “There’s a lot of places out there. We live in Helovia. Within Helovia are many different lands and places. You and I live in the Aurora Basin, but there’s a few other places like ours were many of us go and live with one another.” I smiled, looking back out to the cave opening, flicking my tail and wrapping the tassles gently around Rein’s legs for extra warmth.

There’s the Hidden Falls. I hear it’s a beautiful place full of waterfalls. You’ll see one of those someday. There’s also Dragon’s Throat. A place of very hot temperatures and dry. The opposite of home, here. Then lastly, there’s the World’s Edge. I hear it’s absolutely beautiful there. That herd is led by a very kind King. If you saw him, you couldn’t miss him.” I laughed, eyes dropping back down to the golden child. “He’s giant. Bigger than you’ve ever seen before. He’s got a few little stripes on his back and a smile that’s contagious. He’s always been very kind to me.” My smile faltering slightly. “His name is Tembovu. A strong name for such a huge man.” I nodded, adding to my words with a bit more enthusiasm. “Who leads the other herds, I’m not sure. But I do have a friend that lives in Dragon’s Throat. He has wings. He can fly like those bats you love to watch.” I smiled a bit wider, gaze looking down to the child with curiosity on how he was taking all of this new information. So I stopped, waiting and wanting to see if my golden boy had any other questions.

"Talk?"
rexanna & rein
no one is ever gonna love you more than I do.

@Rein
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-15-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-22-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-28-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:23 AM