the Rift

[PRIVATE] and now you're mine

Rein Posts: 44
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 2 years
prissy
[Image: 56933a9cc0382]
R E I N

He watched her, captivated by what wonders she had chosen to share with him. Rein pressed himself even closer to her, although they were hardly apart to begin with. But he longed to be closer, to make sure he could hear each word, to make sure he didn't miss a single syllable. He felt warm, with her tail around him and her golden bodice pressed close. He felt warm and he felt happy and he was beginning to feel sleepy...

But he fought his drowsiness, stifling a yawn and listening attentively to his mother's words. He learned, then, of horses who lived in lands far from his own (far for his little legs, at least). He learned of bold, kind Kings and of horses who had wings. He couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of a horse with wings. How was that fair to him? He liked his horn, but the prospect of wings still sounded way cooler to him.

"Mommy, wh -" yawn, "why he have wings? Are dere more who have wings?" Rein asked, his words sounding a bit hurt. He might've said one thing, but he meant, why don't I have wings, Mommy? He wanted to fly like one of his bats! He would fly away with them, when they left the cave at night to do whatever it is they do. He figured his wings would be golden, and huge, and leathery, like a bat. Maybe they would have a splash of red, too, like the spots on his neck and elbows. 'That would be cool,' he decided as he laid his head down on his mother's shoulder.

He decided then that if he could fly and take off with his bats, he would come back for her.

itty-bitty rein posty ^^; @Rexanna

son of a thief and a priest

Messages In This Thread
and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-15-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-22-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-28-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:23 AM