the Rift

[PRIVATE] and now you're mine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna watched as he pondered her words in silence. It seemed like a lot for a little colt to take in, but if there’s one thing she knew – she knew that Rein loved his bats and his bugs and that he’d learn exactly why things inevitably existed and why. He was thoughtful already, always doing his best to not mess up in her eyes. It was something she couldn’t be more proud of, but it also worried her in some aspects. She knew that he needed to live a little bit, make his mistakes and become better because of them. That was the only way it seemed to truly learn in such a big world as this.

It was a huge world out there, so many places to explore, people to meet, sights to see. She wanted him to see it all one day. See everything on a deeper level than face value. Yes, the birds and bats were cool because they could fly - but she wanted him to learn why they flew and why they came out at different times in the day. She wanted him to learn why people came and left in life without blaming it on himself. She could at least help him that way.

Yet his voice broke the air again and her cream ears perked to him, listening as he spoke through broken yawns. She grinned as he said he wanted to make everything happy before placing his head in the pillow that was the Thief. “I know you will, Rein.” She smiled, pride growing within her – branching out into every little piece of her that she could feel. And yet the heavy blanket of sleep seemed to overcome her pride more. She could be prideful in the morning, after the both of them had rested. So she set her head upon the floor of the cave, tail wrapped closely around her son with her head following suit on his opposite end, preparing for sleep.

"Talk?"
rexanna & rein
no one is ever gonna love you more than I do.

@Rein , just wrapping this up! :)
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 03:02 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-15-2016, 03:30 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 01-15-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 01-23-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-04-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-21-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-22-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rein - 02-28-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: and now you're mine - by Rexanna - 02-29-2016, 12:23 AM