the Rift

[OPEN] all i wanted was you

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
His violet gaze was lost among the drawings dotting the cavern walls.  Back home, they had moved on to using symbols written on paper - scribes had water magic, and they were able to manipulate colored water to create the symbols - but, once upon a time, there had been hieroglyphs much like these used to document history.  He cocked his head to the side, exploring an age of Helovia that had most likely been lost, save for these cryptic messages.  Who or what had created these drawings?  What were they made of?  How had they appeared on these walls?  Why?

The stallion glanced toward the mare as she pressed her nose lovingly to a symbol of a leaf, and then to a moon.  These, too, were larger than the surrounding images, as if to denote their importance.  He wondered briefly if the gods knew that these pictures existed, if they were aware of the stories behind them.  Was there anyone who knew their meaning?  Their origin?  This mare would not have asked him if she had known, surely - so he assumed that she was just as in the dark as he.  "So they are," he replied softly, his voice hushed, as though in the presence of something sacred.

She introduced herself (or, at least, to the best of his understanding) as Bull - an odd name, to say the least.  He merely smiles, his years of training in diplomacy hiding his amusement.  "The same to you, m'lady."  At her question, however, he pauses, his gaze flicking back to the hieroglyphs, shadows appearing in his eyes.  "I'm not sure, to be perfectly honest.  I suppose I just stumbled upon these caves, and this room caught my attention for obvious reasons.  There's history here, written on these walls, if we could only decipher the code."

"Speak."
--Zarina.--
Quilyan
counting on the night for a beautiful day;
subtlepatterns.com | kaydeniro & larfsalot @ deviantart

@Chernobyl
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 02-19-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-04-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 03-10-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-18-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 04-13-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 04-18-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-07-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 05-21-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 02:33 PM