the Rift

[OPEN] all i wanted was you

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

The caves shadows embraced them. The dim orange glow plays gently on the tips of Quilyan's wings and Bull's coal black fur. She catches the glint of his violet eyes and cannot help but lean a tiny bit closer to gain a better look at them. She's never been taken by the way anyone looks before nor has she ever cared to. It's always been their personality that turns her off so their appearance always means very little – but Quilyan seems to have the key to her attitude, whatever it may be, and so she takes a second to secretly look him over. She doesn't bother to divert her hidden eyes (forelock) if he catches her looking, she has no filter that way. Eventually she brings her eyes even with his. His answer to her inquiry is almost identical to her own reasons for being drawn down here...

Be careful with that...” She chuckles aloud, her words bubbling from her light laughing while her inky eyes glide over the pulsing markings. “I said the same thing to myself months ago and I have not left the cave for more than a day or so since.” Her voice trails like she's speaking of a lover, she turns to look lovingly on the symbols and then back to Quilyan. “I have yet to find anyone who can tell me anything about them for certain...” Behind the veil of forelock hair her eyes might even be described as a wee bit hopeful. Her voice remains steady as always and her expression doesn't waver from it's normal neutral sort of state.

I want to know what these marks are telling us. What if it's important? What if it's as historical as it is a key to the future?” Her question lingers and her lips trace the lines of the moon once more. The cold wet stone leaves moisture on her long whiskers and the fuzz at the tips of her prehensile lip when she pulls away to continue tentatively staring at the mysteries gauged into the rock wall...

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

pfft sorry i made you wait because i'm a butthead xD
@Quilyan

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 02-19-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-04-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 03-10-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-18-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 04-13-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 04-18-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-07-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 05-21-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 02:33 PM