the Rift

[OPEN] all i wanted was you

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
Bull's gentle teasing is a welcome reprieve from the abyss of his own mind, and she draws a genuine chuckle from the prince.  He had not noticed her staring, and in fact only turned his violet gaze back to her once she had begun to speak again.  There was something comfortable about their companionship -- or perhaps it was only the darkness that enveloped them, providing a welcome sense of warmth, a deceiving sense of belonging.  The prince wondered vaguely what sordid past had chased Bull down here, if there was more to her story that what she revealed.  He would not blame her for having skimmed over her story, not when he had happily done the same for his.

The cave was an escape, though it had turned into quite the interesting place to hide from his problems.  "I can see why you haven't left," he told her, the sparkling of his eyes hiding how serious he was.  "It's... quiet here.  It would be easy to get lost, lose track of the days..."  Lose track of yourself.  He looked around absently, skimming along the lines that depicted the images on the walls.  Her words gave a voice to his thoughts, and he found himself nodding along thoughtfully.

"Every bit of this cavern is covered in history," he added thoughtfully, "even if it isn't particularly useful history.  Even if these are only, say, bedtime stories for some ancient horse's children, or the drawings of some particularly artistic individual -- it could still give us information about the time period they came from:  the culture, the world, the gods...  It's a shame to imagine all that knowledge lost to the ages, isn't it?"

"Speak."
--Zarina.--
Quilyan
counting on the night for a beautiful day;
subtlepatterns.com | kaydeniro & larfsalot @ deviantart

@Chernobyl - bleh I'm so sorry this is crappy.
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 02-19-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-04-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 03-10-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-18-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 04-13-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 04-18-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-07-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 05-21-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 02:33 PM