[OPEN] all i wanted was you

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
@Quilyan
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

CHERNOBYL

Her eyes float over to him with a slow blink as her name leaves his lips. A half smile pulls at the one side of her inky black mouth. “Oh, I do not even know anymore,” She takes a deep breath, “A few months now. At least since the beginning of Frostfall, for sure, if not longer.” She casts a loving stare back into the wooded beyond that surrounds the pair, fog lifting silently around them. “I've wandered out a few times here and there – once I found a strange fellow who made me dream about those symbols below.” Her words rock her own memory and the feeling floods back. Images of her 'dream' flash through her mind and her voice listlessly falls from her lips. “My dream called them 'runes'. Letters that represent several different things, sometimes even at the same time.” Her head shakes and her fore-hoof toys with the dirt anxiously. “I haven't a clue what to do with that information though...Except share it and see what happens, I guess.” A hollow laugh/scoff bubbles out. She's started to lose hope on knowing the real story pertaining to those hieorglyphs.

Perhaps it's only her loneliness making her doubt. She shakes the feeling from her mind and keeps her eyes toward the orange glow of a rising sun. The skies are pink and purple and fading fast into blue and gold. Soon it will all be blue and the morning will be bright and clear. She draws in another deep breath, as if tasting the air with her lungs.

Where are you from, Quilyan? Are you affiliated with a kingdom here in Helovia or do you wander like I do?” She keeps her stare forward and her voice low, tossing her tail idly behind her as she waits for an answer.

- - - - - -

if i had a heart i could love you,
if i had a voice i would sing.

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 02-19-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-04-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 03-10-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 03-18-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 04-13-2016, 07:10 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 04-18-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-07-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Quilyan - 05-21-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: all i wanted was you - by Chernobyl - 05-29-2016, 02:33 PM