the Rift

[OPEN] A moment left to bloom
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia the Amaranthine
"Musing through memories, Losing my grip in the grey. Fighting to hold on, clinging to just one more day"
Ophelia had not intended to neglect her promises to Erthe, but time had swept her away. Still, she would keep her promises, no matter what. She picked up a gentle jog, puffing with steady rhythm as she moved from north to south, the weather warmed, and she felt sweat gather in the crevices of her body. The narrow bridge of land between the island of the gods and the mainland was narrow and treacherous, but she had walked it many times before. Her hooves remembered the way, and she picked her way carefully skyward as Tinek flew, playing in the crashed waves of the ocean below.

Strange, dual colored eyes watched the bubble and churn of blue lava as she made her way to the top of the ruins, looking upon the broken shrines to the gods. Lucky for her, she saw Erthe already there, and she smiled. The winds began to howl then, sweeping her male tresses over her face as she approached the child, unafraid of death or the forces of nature. Perhaps it was also a good thing that she missed Erthe speaking to the Moon Goddess, the only god Ophelia would kill without hesitation if given the chance.

The pale princess came to stand nearby and took a deep breath, taking a familiar sunflower from her mane and resting it upon the shrine of her god. She looked down with a soft expression, tenderness written in the hardened lines of her wise face. "I am sorry it has taken so many seasons to get here," she said softly. "But I am here to help now. I am here to try to get someone to listen."

Ophelia almost had to yell over the force of the storm, but she closed her eyes and embraced the cleansing rains as the stun her skin. She lifted her head to the heavens. Oh, sleeper awake! "Hear me, God of the Sun!" she called quietly, feeling the orb of light dangling from her horn begin to glow even brighter. "Please hear me and heal this child." She wasn't sure if he was even listening, but she had to try.

He was the sun itself, rays of mercy and justice. Surely he would give some sign.

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by cos-tam

@Erthë @Mythical Request

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
A moment left to bloom - by Erthë - 01-16-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: A moment left to bloom - by Ophelia - 02-14-2016, 05:51 PM
RE: A moment left to bloom - by Erthë - 03-30-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: A moment left to bloom - by Random Event - 05-11-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: A moment left to bloom - by Erthë - 05-12-2016, 09:37 AM