the Rift

[OPEN] Start Again, Cut Your Hair

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi

When her eyes finally did meet Erthë for the first time there was something strikingly familiar about the filly that for a moment the roan just stood and stared at her, trying to place why she was so familiar. It was when she spoke to the clodhopper next to her that the pieces fell together and Dacianna was reminded of the child who had suffered injuries during the Rift fight. She sucked in a sharp breath and her gaze suddenly became quite concerned over the child she remembered being pulled from the battlefield, the child who had been surrounded by so many worried faces and who had looked far more injured than she had been. Her attention is dragged away, however, back to the first stallion to greet her, as he seemed to echo her views from earlier on the shattered remains of the glass wall and she nods along, dropping it there. Dacianna wasn’t renowned for her creativity or her artistic ability, it was clear it needed fixing, but the blue mare had not a clue what could be done with it.

The topic was dropped and talk moved onto the more distressing area of her treasured trinkets, her eyes warily darting between the men as she eyeballed them disapprovingly. “If I lose any, I better not find you have them” she nodded to the pair, giving each a calculating glance before releasing them with a gentle smile. Dacianna wasn’t sure what exactly she would do if she found they had them, her last encounter with that moping spotted unicorn had taught her that taking a fiery initiative wasn’t always the best option given the obvious differences in height and weight. Speaking of height, the one with eyes like a thistle meadow seemed to capitalise on her surprise, his gaze lighting up as he told stories of swooning and fluttering eyelashes, much to the expense of his friend who brushed it aside leaving Dacianna to sigh and close her eyes in exasperation. Perhaps it was in the domain of stallions to show off whenever possible “I feel faint just being near you both” she sarcastically replied, dramatically offering them dreamy eyed looks before her gaze narrowed at their mischievous faces “you suit each other” she snorted a laugh.

Aji and Bov.

Interesting names.

Yet, they needed clarifying apparently as the first to greet introduced himself as Kiuaji and Dacianna wondered if Aji was reserved only for those who were close to him. Or perhaps his dearest Bov was only allowed to call him that. She nodded to the introduction but didn’t say anything as the beautifully white filly reminded Dacianna of what she had been worried about earlier. “Yes… I remember you too. How is your health?” She asked with concern, feeling slightly guilty that she had simply watched others care for her, but they were using powers Dacianna did not posses and she was no healer; she wouldn’t even know how to dress a cut. Bov confirms that they did indeed know of the risks and adds a little more to her guilt when he speaks of casualties. If only their Gods had left the Rift alone then so many wouldn’t have been hurt. She almost felt rather ashamed now to be asking for a home in a herd that had lost so much already for her and her Riftian kin.

His example he gave, however, sounded familiar and a frown crossed Dacianna’s face as she remembered once again the appaloosa she had spotted on the beach. He had lost his daughter right? Was this the same stallion? So, not only had she caused turmoil amongst the residents of the Worlds Edge, but also she had possibly offended their former King…

”Excellent work Dacianna” she inwardly cursed herself.

The time for her judgement came and she waited as Kiuaji asked after her worthiness from Bov the Giant. Was he in charge? They way they seemed to defer to his judgement made him look like a stallion with a pedestal, a stallion whose approval she appeared to have gained as he accepted her loyalty and proffered after a craft. Craft? He also asked after her respect to the higher ups, whoever they were, and Dacianna silently nodded. She would be kind; she was kind, though she had a tendency to air her opinion regardless of stature or the situation. “I don’t have one particular craft… But I would like to learn about the lore’s of this land and the Gods you serve. Have you any positions of a scholar like nature?” she inquired, deciding that was where she would most likely serve best.

“Thank you for being so accommodating… Bov?” she asked, looking at the one in charge with uncertainty, feeling almost sure that wasn’t entirely his name.

Dacianna
Image Credit

ooc: arrhhh sorry its late guys!!! <3
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Start Again, Cut Your Hair - by Dacianna - 01-16-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Start Again, Cut Your Hair - by Erthë - 01-16-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Start Again, Cut Your Hair - by Kiuaji - 01-16-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: Start Again, Cut Your Hair - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 03:20 PM