the Rift

[OPEN] Fade into the dark [Joining]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
The answer to his question was an annoyed nod and an answer more verbose than he would have expected. And his words, despite carrying undercurrents of irritation, were sound in their logic. Indeed, hadn’t he, himself, just carelessly approached with silently flapping lips and apprehension etched into every movement? He nodded once, unthinkingly, for the man could not see him nod. Belatedly realizing this, he spoke, “You speak the truth, my apologizes for assuming you unable, Morir.” There was sincerity in his tone, for the Elephant recognized his mistake.

A pause, and then a grin crossed his face as the shadowed man challenged him, “Why not test me? Give me a task.” A man willing to prove his worth? The King was impressed, and felt a small spark of respect light up the shadow of doubt that had overwhelmed his impression of Morir.

The King thought, lips gently pressed, as he considered the man’s words and crooked grin the wickedly spanned his skulled face. His own shadows smiled in kind, stretching their lazy fingers through his brain as the urged and guided the next words that fell from his lips, “If you are as able as you say, procure something of use for a member of the Edge or the herd as a whole,” he paused studying him as foreboding arose in the wake of his demon’s hasty challenge, “Though we’ve an alliance with the Basin, and I caution you against starting herd wars.” The afterthought of precautions fell into the space between the two men.

He studied the man, wondering if he would come to regret this moment.
Once more into the fray
credits | table by Neo
@Morir

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Fade into the dark [Joining] - by Morir - 01-16-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Fade into the dark [Joining] - by Tembovu - 01-19-2016, 03:51 AM
RE: Fade into the dark [Joining] - by Morir - 01-19-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Fade into the dark [Joining] - by Tembovu - 01-20-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Fade into the dark [Joining] - by Morir - 01-20-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Fade into the dark [Joining] - by Tembovu - 01-21-2016, 12:10 AM