the Rift

[OPEN] into the mists [MIST WATCHING]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

Dark and glistening

"Hello my dear-" The Goddess' voice seemed to dance through the mist, even though her body remained hidden. Still, those who were present could feel that she was there. Like a piece of silk being dragged beside them. Her voice was directed towards Alune, but then quickly greeted the others. "Both of my fearless leaders ... how exquisite. And Erthe, your flower still blooms on my shrine." Her voice was like diamonds, glistening through the mists. "And who is this?" The Goddess appeared behind Cloak, as if composed of the swirling vapours themselves. With a grin she stalked forward, moving decidedly towards Alune with a tantalizing smile. 

Spinning gently on her hooves, the Goddess' pale gaze turned to regard each of those who had gathered. Oh, of course she knew that the Oracle always drew a crowd. It was not in the mortal's nature to allow a meeting with a God to go unwatched, but even so. She hoped that they appreciated being in her presence. None of them were entitled to stand before her, no matter how much they might think that they were. It was she who would forever rule these lands. They were but pawns in a much larger game. Oh, of course they had their value, some of them even garnered her affections. But she would always demand respect from them. 

"So. What is it that I can do for you?" Her tail curled delicately around her hocks, flicking gently and inquisitively. It always amused her to hear their questions, to find out what their smile minds considered important or worth asking about. Surely they would know that her time was precious, and therefore that they had very little of it. 

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Alune - 01-16-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Erthë - 01-17-2016, 07:46 AM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Cloak - 01-18-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by God of the Moon - 01-31-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by d'Arcy - 02-03-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: into the mists [MIST WATCHING] - by Tembovu - 02-22-2016, 04:32 AM