the Rift

[OPEN] Wake [patrol]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
dragonborn
Life buzzed, it sizzled and sparked throughout her. Her skin quivered and twitched with each breath, she could not be still, for life had finally taken her in its grip, and it energised her, it flooded her senses and coloured her warm laughter. It was the curve of her lips, the kindness behind her eyes - everywhere upon the mare, was this renewed vigour, this sheer, complete example of what living could be, whenever one allowed it.

Golden pools reflect the silver steed before her; they behold him with open friendliness and quiet amusement, encouraging the smiles and the motions his body does, teasing out more from him - more life, more happiness, more. Was she greedy to want this from him, or selfless?

Everything she did this moment was dependant on him, and his reaction to her - he had accepted her presence, at least in the sense that he did not flee her. No, instead, he had questioned her motives for motion, and even as she watched him now, stepped towards her. She could see the energy, the life, spread from herself to him, like an infection carried by the ripples in the water that spread outwards from her and crashed against his own limber stilts.

It only added to the excitement, the energy, the dancing fever she felt. Some say opposites attracted, but so too did like promote like - Amaris was busting at the seams with this greater-than-life sensation, she might have taken wing and flown to the Sun and back, such was the rush that had taken over her blood. Instead, she had danced, and in doing so, she had lured another into her dance, her motion, her display of life and energy.

Perhaps she didn't dance to live after all - perhaps she danced to express the life which she wished to live.

Can I join you? he asked, and she let her smile grow, transform once again, her tiara nodding deeply to show that he needn't ask permission for something so pure, so raw, something that was meant to be shared and enjoyed by any and all.

To his next question, she allows a low purr of laughter to start within her breast. "Perhaps," she muses out loud, curious as to the importance of a name when right now, her priorities depended upon something entirely different, something that even things without names could do - to live, to learn and grow and wonder, and to express all of that in her the smooth, rhythmic motion of dance.

"But first," she said with another turn, "I will live," here she stretched a wing towards him, daring him to allow her to stroke his nape or shoulder, or perhaps inviting him to touch it himself with maw and whiskers. She retracts it soon after though, tilting her tiara and leaning into her next step - hesitating, as she asked, to make it certain that he understood; "The question is not whether you can, dear friend, but whether you will."

Then, in a flurry of smooth motion and small splashes, she invited him to fall in alongside her steps, her leaps and twists and turns, to join her on a dance that would shatter the mirror beneath them into a dizzy spell of ripples and fill the lands with movement and life - something that the strange, eerie stillness of the Halcyon Flats seemed to be sorely lacking.
sky above me — earth below me
and fire within me
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Wake [patrol] - by Caneo - 01-17-2016, 01:15 AM
RE: Wake [patrol] - by Amaris - 01-23-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Wake [patrol] - by Caneo - 01-24-2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Wake [patrol] - by Amaris - 01-26-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Wake [patrol] - by Caneo - 02-01-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Wake [patrol] - by Amaris - 02-05-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Wake [patrol] - by Caneo - 03-06-2016, 04:07 PM