the Rift

[PRIVATE] Wrappers from the Candy-Man

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Alright, as annoyed as I was at this guy at being so rude to me - I start to smile when he mimics my pose and sits in a similar fashion. Aren’t we a pair! I hope someone walks by and sees us because we make an adorable set of bookends like this. I’m still smiling but I just shrug at his question. I have no idea what we’re going to do because I certainly have no intentions of making anything if I’m not asked nicely.

It’s a bit of a power-trip, you know, being able to deny a request. It might go to my head and I'm kind of enjoying how important it makes me feel.

Honestly was it even a request? More of a demand.

This is the part where I would ask him whether being nice would kill him but if he’s as old as he say he is it might and as tempting as it would be to make a cloak for someone out of his hair it probably would be frowned upon to scavenge a corpse. Ugh no I really don’t want him to die I just want him to be a little nicer to me! Compliment me! Tell me I’m pretty!

Yeah, okay, I feel a little bad and I have a feeling I'm going to need to help him up from the sitting position he painfully got into, but I (kind of) have principles. “Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know being old excused you from being rude!” You know what I am nice but I’m not a doormat. I could make one but I’m not one myself! “You’re still alive, how many winters have you spent in the Basin? Are you like, someone’s parent? What’s your job here?” All the questions! Trying to figure out why this guy thinks he’s so important to get some cloth made of my precious fleece. I don’t usually make judgements based on rank but come on, gimme something to work off of!
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Albrecht
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Albrecht - 01-17-2016, 11:12 AM
RE: Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: Wrappers from the Candy-Man - by Albrecht - 01-20-2016, 09:56 AM