the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let only the stars judge

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
I have loved so hard
that it broke my heart—
His ears flick back, and then mildly pin, as she speaks. He couldn’t do that? He couldn’t shield himself from the memories, from the chest-burning pain of loss? From seeing the swollen sides of a mare who had held him in her grasp— had his beating heart in her web of lies? He couldn’t do it?

Why not?

Eyes, growing hot with anger sadly misdirected towards Katerina and himself, watch her lips as they whisper words she so believed to be true. But he remains rigid, tense and silent, waiting for her to answer his questions. There was nothing on his tongue that would benefit either him or the celestial mare, so he held it.

Ears slowly swivel forward as her silver eyes peer directly into his navy ones with the purity and honesty of her answer. And it is that honesty that tempers the anger building within him— her sincerity written plainly on her delicate face and lilting accent. “You do not fear heartbreak?” The question was rough in his deep voice. The idea provoked thought in him— did he fear heartbreak? No. He did not. He feared the loss of those he loved and the resurgence of demons when he lost them.

He opened his mouth to say such things, but only a low groan escaped his thick lips as Katerina’s velvet, silver muzzle was suddenly tracing the black line on his barrel. It had been so long since the soft touch of a woman had been on his hide— at least this kind of touch. Only burning glares and sad stares had touched his skin. In the darkness, he could not help but to lean into the caress, fully indulging the heat that sparked beneath his barrel.

The scars she spoke of twitched as her muzzle traced them, his own head turning to watch her. Navy eyes had darkened— but not with anger, this time. “Then I have many ‘treasured additions,’” his voice was lower now, growing thicker with the heat that she was building in him. “Katerina, what are you doing?” his question was coupled with his eyes flickered between his hide and her muzzle, before his own lips reached out towards the familiar territory of the constellation on her neck.
—only to build me up
stronger again.
tembovu
image | table

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Let only the stars judge - by Katerina - 01-17-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Let only the stars judge - by Tembovu - 01-30-2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Let only the stars judge - by Katerina - 02-02-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Let only the stars judge - by Tembovu - 02-12-2016, 08:22 AM
RE: Let only the stars judge - by Katerina - 02-21-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Let only the stars judge - by Tembovu - 02-22-2016, 04:09 AM