the Rift

Forever and a day

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

The cool night of the Orangemoon had not been kind to the golden girl, her dreams tainted by the recent events and reminders of her past. Jostled awake from a darkened memory that she much rather would have forgotten, Jahzara could only sigh when Lily visualized beside her while yawning tiredly. 'Everything alright, Jay?' The hallucination asked her, blinking away at the the imaginary sleep in her eyes while she tried to comfort her creator. The Arabian cross could only shake her head wearily, taking her first steps forward towards Threshold. "I just can't sleep tonight..." Obediently her best friend, the figment of her imagination, trailed after her without question. 'So where are you going, then?' Jahzara glanced back over to the tiny pony at her side, offering a small smile to her. "If I can't get any sleep, I might as well be productive. We're going to the Threshold, see if we can find any night owls that might need some guidance. I know I wouldn't like to be kept waiting all night if I was there..."

On tired hooves they traveled, weaving through the brush and carefully pausing to listen to small sounds. Crickets chirped peacefully, singing their music like a soundtrack to a peaceful night without any sign of danger approaching. She wasn't quite sure just how long she had been combing through the Threshold, eager to offer her assistance to anyone that she may come across. Jahzara was just about to lose hope before the unfamiliar scent of another, feminine and alone, drifted into her flaring nares. 'Looks like ya found someone after all!' Lily's voice resonated in her mind cheerfully, and the golden girl quickly changed her course to follow the perfume of the stranger.

After a few minutes, Jahzara finally came across the owner of the trail she had been following. As her half-blinded gaze fell onto the scarred mare, the golden girl instantly felt a sort of kinship when she noticed the menagerie of scars lacing the strangers coat. Her ears perked curiously, crown tilting slightly to the side as she wondered where the scars could have come from. Perhaps this strange mare would feel more comfortable seeing she was not the only one that wore the marks of her past like a history book etched into their hides. "Hello there, miss." The words were sweet and warm, honey tones welcoming the mare into conversation. Jahzara couldn't' stop the words flowing from her mouth, her child-like innocence radiating now that she was able to potentially help someone. "You are wandering very late, is there anything that I can help you with? My name is Jahzara, of the World's Edge. Welcome to Helovia."

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

OOC: I love your writing! Welcome to Helovia!
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Forever and a day - by Morvana - 01-18-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Forever and a day - by Jahzara - 01-18-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: Forever and a day - by Essetia - 01-18-2016, 09:56 PM