the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Alysanne stumbled across the stranger standing on the borders of the Edge quite by accident and, despite her job, despite her part in this herd, she hesitated and considered actually flying for the first time in years just to avoid the other pegasus. She was probably the worst council member of the bunch just for entertaining the thought and she hoped no one was watching as she approached the borders of the Edge and how she physically hesitated in her steps. But she reasoned with herself about how incredibly drastic it would be for her to go through such great lengths.

Besides, she wasn’t entirely sure that she’d be able to land safely in the forest if she tried. She’d have to circle back and find an adequately large flat area - the meadow to the south, perhaps, and that was a long journey back just to avoid a little bit of conversation. Especially when she had no worldly reason to avoid the black mare standing there. The teal accents brought to mind Parelia and she had to admit she was curious as to whether this stranger was related to her old friend.

With the curiosity fueling her and a soft sigh of something close to resignation, she continued forward to the borders of the Edge - having come from outside herself. The black and white pegasus came up on the left side of the stranger, moving forward a couple steps and then turning back to face the other mare. She managed, thankfully, to find a warm smile and though her green eyes were not particularly bright with it, there was at least no trace of her hesitant and frosty intentions moments earlier. “Hello!” The word came out cheerfully - almost surprisingly so - and she continued speaking after only a slight pause in the hopes that the cheer would continue. “Welcome to the Edge. My name’s Alysanne, can I help you with anything?”

This wasn't so hard and - besides - she fully expected that a small crowd would form at the sight of a stranger as it was often the case. The new herd that had settled here was definitely an eager and friendly bunch.
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Alysanne - 01-18-2016, 01:35 PM