the Rift

[OPEN] i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?)

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
“Unless you’ve seen her lately, I’m afraid so.” It wasn’t a rare thing for members of the herd to go missing occasionally - when your population was almost composed of those who had wandered in from other homes, some of them were bound to wander back out again at some point. Alysanne certainly had, twice - though she had been careful to let her friends know that she would be gone for a while.

But although they have recently lost one of the healers - they’ve gained another. Lyanna asked whether they could use one more healer and Alysanne’s grin brightened once more. “You would be most welcome as a healer, Lyanna.” But the next words from Lyanna caused that grin to flicker into a frown. “It’s okay to not know anything, we all start somewhere.” It bothered her how much the black mare was putting herself down. Perhaps that would be something that could be worked out with a little bit of kindness. Everyone sucked when they were starting out.

They could certainly work on that when they were travelling south!

“For now, let’s continue the tour - and then we can find you somewhere comfortable to rest. It’s been quite the day!” She smiled warmly at the two in her company, enjoying their presence as they continued to wander into the Edge.

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

super short post just thought I'd wrap it up nicely <33
@Lyanna
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Lyanna - 01-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: i am a leaf on the wind (Joining?) - by Alysanne - 03-19-2016, 01:40 PM