the Rift

[OPEN] where the wind blows [joining]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Ears flicked forward as he waited at the border. For what, he did not know. But his mindless patience was rewarded, as a woman arrived— not too long after Alune had come and past him into the Edge’s borders. Was this a new herd member, lagging behind after the length of the journey from the Threshold? He had made the trek many times and knew how long and arduous the journey could be— especially to those who had already travelled so far to come to Helovia. The Edge was so far West…. it was the Edge of the World.

He studied the woman, seeing her unimpressed glance at the shattered glass and how she clung to the shadows. It seemed as though she fit with the moon, ever hovering on the edge of darkness. But the stark white of her forelegs and face forever giving her away, just as the Moon’s brightness did.

He shifted, coming out of the mists to approach the ebony and ivory mare, so much smaller than himself. Her slight frame was disregarded for the necklace and pendant hanging over her chest. “Welcome to the Edge. That’s a unique pendant you wear, does it have a story?” The deep reverberation of his voice cut through the shadows she so favored.

“I am Tembovu, King here. You are joining us?” His dark eyes studied the woman, questioning her apparent solitude at the borders. He would gladly welcome her into the herd, but curiosity had piqued in his great skull, wanting to know more of this darkness-adhering mare.
Tembovu
The Elephant King
image | code by Avis

@Cloak I wasn't sure if you wanted me to wait for @Dagger ...but I went ahead and posted anyway :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
where the wind blows [joining] - by Cloak - 01-18-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: where the wind blows [joining] - by Tembovu - 01-21-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: where the wind blows [joining] - by Alune - 01-23-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: where the wind blows [joining] - by Cloak - 02-04-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: where the wind blows [joining] - by Tembovu - 02-07-2016, 11:07 PM