the Rift

My Demons are Angels

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

The eyes slowly open to look at me, and they are tired. The voice that echoes at me a word I had said to her, seems odd, unused. Her next words cause a cock of my head. It was easy enough to assume she meant something, but something told me the words where far deeper than that.

I feel something for the child as she struggles to find the words to give to me. I move closer to her as her face turns away embarrassed. She gives me a few more words, like learn, and home. I come to a halt, a soft smile lifting at my lips as she moves carefully from the water. As she emerges, a smile is resting strangely on her face. I am not sure, but something about the way she moves, smiles, talks is strange. I cannot put my hoof on it, but it is foreign. She talks like she has only just begun the speaking process, like she was just a babe. Testing things for the first time.

"Come. I'll bring you home. You can tell me more best you can if you wish on the way. You will be able to learn more there too, if learning is what you wish to do."

My dark body steps forward to stand next to her, and gently I attempt to touch her shoulder. I am ready when she is, and if we need to take this slow, we can. My dark blue eyes watch her, waiting for her to give the okay.

Base Code: Tamme Art & Customization: Goatfairy

So so so sorry this took so long dear!!!
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
My Demons are Angels - by Keidajen - 01-18-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Sialia - 01-19-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Keidajen - 01-21-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: My Demons are Angels - by Sialia - 02-10-2016, 08:17 PM