the Rift

[OPEN] Liars and Thieves

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
maybe I'm a ghost
just a whisper in a puff of smoke

She watched him with uncertainty, very little had passed between them and he shielded whatever lay behind the mask he presented before her. However, as the seconds ticked by there were some changes to that pale face, the sharp nod of his head and a seemingly new brightness to his eyes. Perhaps her answer had struck a cord and her intrigue grew even more as she wondered if he really had been searching for her. No one ever searched for her; it was a sad fact of her life. So it was that a little ball of light buzzed in her chest at the thought of someone actually searching for her and she didn’t really care what exactly he wanted for a moment until he chimes an answer and her lips purse at his sudden change in tone. What an unusual fellow. He was now actually standing there like a beaming child that almost made Ghost want to smile with him for no real reason. Who on earth was he?

He speaks a little more, giving Ghost a few more pieces to his puzzle and finally she does smile lightly at the mention of Essetia. The girl was making an impact already and the banshee couldn’t help but feel her heart well with pride. “Ah, I see! Welcome then to the Dragons Throat… Do you have a name?” she proffers her head in greeting to the newly joined member before asking her question with faint amusement. The Cadaverous paused to consider him, there weren’t really any physical attributes to a spy and it wasn’t like sizing up the amount of muscle on a warrior. The ability of a sneak relied mainly on the mind, they should be heard but not seen, yet, a little fighting ability didn’t go amiss should something go awry. He didn’t quite look a warrior from what she could procure through the darkness, but he didn’t appear to be dim either and Ghost was quite struggling to weigh him up. It was probably a good sign. “I would be grateful for any extra spies” she nodded in approval.

“Did Essetia tell you anything of our rank?” Ghost enquired, perhaps the equine girl might have already enlightened him in some areas.

She watches his gaze drift to the wolf and Ghost follows it, watching Fantôme regard the stranger with a wolfish grin.

How can he help?

The sorry fact was, the more there was peace the less there was for spies to do, but Ghost was determined to keep the rank going, even if she had to be careful whom they stole from. “I am” she replied simply to start with before continuing “though should you feel I am doing an inept job, you are quite free to challenge my authority” she informed, there was no malice, Ghost was simply quite keen for those under her not to idle and the best way she thought to achieve that was to dangle an opportunity in front of them. “The Dragons Throat is at peace currently, so there is nothing immediately pressing, but we can always do with more equipment for our herd. If you see anything worth stealing then by all means, but be careful of angering the other herds.” Ghost paused once again to gather her thoughts before continuing “there’s also the issue of the keys into the Throat, sometimes we have members who simply leave without giving them back and we need those keys she said with emphasis, hoping he would catch her drift.

“What makes you want to be a spy?” she asked finally with curiosity.

[Pssh your posts are lovely as always <3 ]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Liars and Thieves - by Caneo - 01-18-2016, 08:44 PM
RE: Liars and Thieves - by Ghost - 01-20-2016, 03:11 AM
RE: Liars and Thieves - by Caneo - 01-22-2016, 12:45 AM