the Rift

[PRIVATE] No Scrubs

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Well! You know who I was on the lookout for? A certain dazzling gold mare. I haven’t seen her in a while and the last time I had seen her she had been pregnant! Now I don’t know a lot about the whole ‘miracle of birth’ thing since it’s been several years since I had been born and I was busy… developing and stuff when that was happening so I obviously wasn’t paying attention. Plus I was fighting for resources with my brother Jake and I’m sure that was pretty distracting.

Okay so I don’t know a lot pregnancy so I have no idea if she had the kid yet or not or if she’ll be so bloated that if I touch her she’s going to burst. How to the babies even come out? Actually that’s a question I’m totally okay with not answering. I’m perfectly content being (relatively) ignorant of that whole thing.

But I would like to find Rexanna and see how she was doing. The problem with the Basin though is that it’s just so big. Honestly it could take a couple days to wander around all the caves and all the little areas where she could be hiding so I decide to employ the most effective search method I can think of: I find the dead centre of the big open field - just a little north of the lake, and plop my butt down in the snow and wait. She was bound to walk by at some point and I was relatively certain that she would come over and say hi. If she was still pregnant we could waddle around together!

I sway a little on my spot and start humming a tune - I’ll probably just wait here until my butt starts to get numb from the cold or my legs fall asleep. It’s only midday and with the light snow that has started up and the prospect of seeing one of my friends - well, it was already a pretty great day.
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

for @Rexanna <3
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-18-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: No Scrubs - by Rexanna - 01-19-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: No Scrubs - by Johnny - 01-23-2016, 12:30 PM